Welcome to Fort St. John Women's Soccer League Webpage
New Year’s Resolutions include learning something new?
Entry-level REFEREE COURSE will be offered for FREE by the Fort St. John Women's Soccer League January 19-20, 2019!
There will need to be a minimum of six people for this to go ahead. We encourage FSJWSL members to consider signing up, as well as anyone else that may be interested. Please spread the word!
Conversion course will be offered later in the year for indoor.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or follow the link below to sign up today!
2. Become a referee
3. Scroll down, and click on Entry Level
4. Scroll down and click on Search for an Entry Level Course
5. Enter start day Jan 19
6. Register for Course #1521
Mid-Season Sign up will be open December 1-15!
You may register online with the following link: here
Or fill/print, print/fill forms are found in the Indoor Fall/Winter Season folder.
Check our or Welcome new players letter in the FAQ section!
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com
Schedule now available on the Indoor Fall/Winter Season tab.
*In regards to in house Spring and Fall League*
"All players registered on a team in the FSJWSL must have attained her 16th birthday at the time of registration to play in the FSJWSL, with no special permission being given to underage players"
All skill and fitness levels welcome. Come out and join us! Fun, Friends and Fitness!
Join our Facebook page! 'Fort St. John Womens Soccer League'
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns
This will be FSJWSL's 10th anniversary!!
Hence we are celebrating with a reduced registration fees! Hurrah!
• Indoor fall/winter season registration open from September 8-30, 2018. Fee is $100/player.
Registration will open in conjunction with the Fall Community One Stop registration on Saturday, September 8th which takes place @ Totem Mall where our wonderful FSJWSL executive representatives will be there accepting registrations from 10am-2pm. Stop in and say hello, and bring your fence sitting friends! Entice them with the anniversary special!
• Late registrations will only be accepted from October 1-12, 2018 with an additional $25 late charge.
• Mid-season registrations will be accepted from December 1-15, 2018, for play beginning in January, 2019. Fee is $50/player.
• League play is two games/week on Sundays, Mondays and/or Fridays at the pitch from October 19, 2018 to March 4, 2019, with tournaments on Nov. 2-4, 2018 and Mar. 8-10, 2019. Game start times range from 5pm to 11pm, depending on the day.
The pitch is located at 9615 96 Ave. Click here for the googlemap.
If you need to contact the league or any executive members, please email email@example.com
Please send your scores to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the date of the game as the subject line.
Created by: -- Last updated:Dec 10, 2018